All entrepreneurs have a common goal: to simplify the management of their business. Whether that means more efficient, more cost-effective or more profitable, there is a common solution: Automation.
Automations can create efficiency across your entire company. And one key area to look at is invoicing.
Automated invoicing gives property owners and managers the chance to focus more on what makes their hotel or property so great and less on the pesky administrative activities associated with it.
The best part about reducing the time you spend on the administrative side of your business is that you get to spend more time doing what you’re good at, and that makes your customers happy.
Making it easier to receive, understand, and pay your invoices is very attractive to your customers. Things like automated invoicing can really help you connect with them at the time that makes the most sense for your business, and enable them to pay you even faster.
Thanks to “NOBEDS” Automated Invoice feature, you can now automatically generate invoices and manage your property needs with ease. And manage inventory and sales in the same dashboard, automate your hotel operations and manage your business efficiently!
This powerful feature provides your team with time-saving, multilingual tools to assist with sales. You can now have automatic e-mail confirmations, automatic invoicing and guests can easily check in with one click..
Why automate invoices?
Automations across the board save you time and money. And time is money for a busy entrepreneur. If you want to put a number on it, one study found that labor costs make up more than half of all expenses associated with companies’ accounts payable systems.
Plus, automated invoicing means your books are always up-to-date. Access to real-time financial records and reporting is crucial if you’re always on the go.
Let’s take a look at why you should consider “NOBEDS” automated invoicing and why you should take your hospitality business to the next level with the best invoicing features.
“NOBEDS” Automatic Invoice powerful features:
- Automation at its Best. Automate invoicing, subscriptions, payments and more. Track time and manage reports.
- You can automatically generate invoices based on the booking source, stay dates, and lead time before check-in.
- You can send the invoice automatically after payment or manually from the system.
- A recurring invoice can be created and sent to the recipient automatically through the system immediately via email.
- Automate invoices and charge payments effectively. If you feel there are problems with any invoicing, it is easy to identify missed or overdue invoices easily.
- You don’t need to go through several stages to check important information that you need to view anymore. You can check account balances at a glance! And there are multiple payment methods, which makes it simpler for splitting payments.
- Ability to invoice one or multiple reservations.
- Ability to issue payment invoices and receipts with different invoice layouts (templates) or languages (for foreign customers).
- Ability to issue credit invoices and to perform custom invoicing for services offered besides the ones related to reservations.
- Ability to have invoice previews prior to issuing as well as other mechanisms to protect the user from possible mistakes.
- Invoice in the language they prefer and receive payments in the currency your clients choose with more than 20 payment gateways.
- You can create invoice with your logo to add a professional touch.
- Save With Cloud. We live with cloud, so you can easily access us from wherever you like.
- Manage inventory and sales on the same dashboard. Automate all operations and manage your property efficiently!
- Reporting and Analysis. Quickly generate invoicing and outstanding reports to analyze on a periodic basis. Improve business decisions and grow your revenue.
- Track and manage the requisite amount of inventory for the business. Optimize the level of inventory investment and save costs. A completely reliable PMS feature.